Wednesday 10 March 2010

PAGB E-News No. 25

Hi All
Welcome to Issue 25 of e-news which is only worth opening if you are interested in copyright matters when making AV shows.

There has been quite a bit of "blog" activity concerning the Digital Economy Bill now before parliament and I also attach a recent statement by the Royal Photographic Society which may alleviate concerns. The RPS have been swiftly proactive in this regard and seem to have done a good job on behalf of amateur photographers.

Rod Whelans
Click on the Notice below to enlarge it.

1 comment:

  1. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    ReplyDelete