Tuesday 2 March 2010

PAGB E-News No. 24

Welcome to Issue 24 of e-news which contains some "highlights" from the last meeting of the PAGB Executive Committee. A bit dryer than usual but you may find some useful information.

Unusually there is a second attachment which you need only open if you are interested in the PAGB Awards for Photographic Merit. Before you can apply you have to be approved by your Federation as being "a photographer active in support of Federation events". The second attachment outlines the different criteria applied by different Federations to allow them to assess "activity". If you have any enquiries about your Federation's rules please take it up with them as I will not be able to answer you.

rod whelans

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you. I really like this article. It contains a lot of useful information. I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all.

    ReplyDelete