Sunday 16 August 2009

Chairman's Chat Aug 09

Dear Members,
I hope you are all enjoying the 'bar-b-Que summer' or at least the summer break. Talking of BBQs I just want to say one more big thank you to George and Margaret Marsh for hosting the BBQ at their home.
For those who were not there, the poor weather managed to miss Pittleworth and we had a very enjoyable evening.
There have been several other camera clubs exhibitions, the Havant CC 'open' was something special with entries from all over Europe. It is with some pride I can tell you that George Marsh's 'Porcelain Fungi' and my 'Fallow deer at the rutt' were both accepted, and they were not the worse on show, of course that's only my biased opinion! The Gosport CC was a little difficult to find and I think the space was too cramped to do the images justice, while the Beaulieu CC show has some super images and I think they will have a strong entry for our league match!
Next weekend is of course our exhibition, where space may also be a concern. The rebuild of the town hall is well underway and at the moment we are not sure just how much room we will have available to us.
I intend to visit there possible Monday to attempt a reconnaissance.
I look forwards to seeing as many of you as is possible next weekend.
My regards and keep snapping
Terry

1 comment:

  1. Votre site m’a beaucoup aidé de savoir plusieurs choses, Merci beaucoup.

    voyance en ligne Email

    ReplyDelete