Sunday 1 April 2012

PAGB News 64

Hi All

Please click on this link to see Issue 64 of e-news from the PAGB.

http://www.pagbnews.co.uk/e-news/en64010412MonoBi_FIAPreq.pdf

IN THIS ISSUE

2 Meet the PAGB Executive – Peter Young, Hon Treasurer
3 The PAGB Entry to the 31st FIAP Monochrome Biennial.
4 Assorted Information
5 Adverts
6 Featured Photographer – Steve McDonald ARPS
7 Notices & Adverts
8 Meet the PAGB Executive – Robert Albright, RPS delegate
9 Host Rota for APM and Inter-Federation Competitions
10 Change to AFIAP and EFIAP Requirements from 2013
Rod Whelans

9 comments:

  1. Great, This is really amazing page, here, I really enjoyed reading your thoughts, I will definitely share this article to my friends out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a little tour of your blog, it looks very interesting. I'm going to sit back. I congratulate you on this is to have made this blog
    Medium serieux

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is quite surprising... I have never heard of that before reading your post!
    It makes me quite puzzled and angry too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog seems to be professionnal and awesome share.I think that you have to continue your way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I�ve read a few good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you put to make such a magnificent informative website.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder how you got so good. This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff that I can Get into. One thing I just want to say is that your Blog is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bravo ! Votre blog est l'un des meilleurs que j'ai vu !
    voyance email

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merci bien de partager avec nous cet article .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Votre blog est simplement génial. J'y ai découvert de superbes images, signatures, citations. Je ne ma lasse pas de le regarder.
    voyance discount

    ReplyDelete