Tuesday 14 July 2009

PAGB e-News

Click HERE for e-News.
Currently we have not seen this newsletter so we cannot say whether it is worthwhile.
So try it out.
Rod Whelans says
"Hi All

Could you please take a minute or two to answer the QUESTIONS on Page 2 of the attached e-news.

I would like to make e-news as good for you as I possibly can and I always welcome your suggestions for improvement. I would also like to get your views about including advertising or specially negotiated offers. (We will never allow these to overwhelm the newsletter nor will we divulge your e-mail).

The next issue in a day or two will feature a report from the PAGB Inter Club PDI Championship at Warwick.

Can I please remind you that I am very happy to include anything that would like to publicise provided it is of interest beyond your own Federation area.

Rod Whelans

The PAGB is very happy for you to forward this e-news to interested parties or you may print it off for display at camera clubs or other venues. Please do not alter it other than resizing if necessary.

We would encourage you to invite interested people to register with rod@creative-camera.co.uk to get their own copies. I am happy to add all of your clubs and all of your club members!

No comments:

Post a Comment